Move over peanut butter cups, there's a new guy in town and he's perfect for fall! If you're fiending for an unhealthy store-bought peanut butter cup then you must try this clean pumpkin flavored version, They're super easy to make and I predict these quickly becoming a Thanksgiving crowd favorite!
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut syrup
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut syrup
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
Mix all the ingredients for the filling and set aside. Combine all the ingredients for the chocolate and pour about one tablespoon into each mold or muffin liner. Freeze for 15 minutes. Pour one tablespoon of the pumpkin mix on top of the chocolate later and freeze for another 15 minutes. Remove from the freezer and pour one one tablespoon of the chocolate on top of the pumpkin layer and freeze for another 15 minutes. Enjoy!