POWER UP: Weekend Retreat In the Catskills
POWER UP: A Rustic Weekend Retreat Intended to Help You Tune into Your Power and Turn it the F&ck Up!
September 28-30th, 2018
Join wellness experts Erica Robertiello and Amina AlTai on an inspiring (and hella fun!) weekend adventure in the Catskills designed to tap into your true power this fall.
This retreat is for the woman who wants to feel supported, nourished and empowered to be their best self on vacay and every day. We know that the right community is everything. Surround yourself with a badass group of women who also want to unleash their blocks, connect to their power and release anything that’s holding them back.
When: Friday September 28th at 12:30pm-Sunday September 30, 2pm.
Where: Our fabulous retreat house in Saugerties, New York.
What’s included— for $497 you get:
- All accommodations (rooms are double-occupancy, so book with a friend or make a new one!)
- Travel to and from Saugerties
- All meals are provided (high-vibe & vegan!), snacks too (we get hungry)
- Swag bags
- Fitness classes on fleek
- Daily guided empowerment rituals
- Healthy libations
- Nightly CBD hot chocolate and S’Mores
Take a peak at what we’ve got planned:
- Take in the magic of the Catskills with our intimate welcome ritual. We’ll set our intentions, fire up our chakras, get pumped the amazing weekend ahead!
- Nosh on our nutritionally designed vegan dinner curated by Tribe Kitchen
- Restore Your Glory Class (a gentle movement practice intended to help you open up, release tension and get back to your innate glory).
- Unwind with our signature CBD infused hot chocolate bevies and make your own S'Mores
- Ignite your day with a powerful morning ritual to access your true power
- Get fired up with the Pure Power (Pilates based) Workout
- Enjoy leisure time by the pool and on the retreat grounds
- Vegan meals curated by Tribe Kitchen
- Basque in the breathtaking nature preserves and landscape of the catskills on our group hike
- Let loose (the healthy way) with some awesome healthy and herb infused cocktails &mocktails
- The Warrior Workout (Bodyweight & Strength)
- Close out our amazing weekend with a Burn-and-let-go Ritual
- 11:00am depart for NYC
About Erica Robertiello
With a masters degree in psychology (and NASM certified CPT, FNS, CES) a passion for all forms of movement, Erica Robertiello, has spent the past 15 years in the health and fitness field helping thousands of clients get stronger in the gym and feel more empowered in their daily lives.
Erica utilizes her diverse movement background by combining traditional strength training modalities with Animal Flow, Pilates, and creative (non machine based) forms of cardio to keep her client’s body guessing and mind engaged. Her supreme goal is to make movement fun and to meet each individual client where they are. Vocally anti one-size-fits-all, Erica helps each client find the approach to movement and fitness that works for their body & lifestyle and feels comfortably sustainable.
Believing it’s not all about the “workout”, Erica works with clients to help identify and overcome any mindset roadblocks that are limiting their ability to tap into their full inner power. Movement is just one avenue by which we can develop the character, playfulness, and durability needed to conquer some of life’s biggest mental hurdles.
About Amina AlTai
Amina is a health and wellness expert, founder & CEO of Amina AlTai Advising LLC, co-founder of Live Undo and former marketing & agency executive. She is the first social entrepreneur to successfully unite two important concepts that are often examined in isolation: how to nourish ourselves and our work at the same time. Amina spent the beginning of her career in marketing—working for brands such as Cartier, Bliss and Spafinder. Eventually, grappling with a fast-paced career and two autoimmune diseases lead Amina to burn out. Looking to heal her relationship with her body, work and stress Amina studied nutrition, fitness and mindfulness with the greatest teachers she could find to get better. And when she did finally feel well again, she decided it was time to get back on the entrepreneurial horse and help people who were suffering like she was. Her goal became to teach others how to balance success with a thriving body and mind. Progressive companies such as Deloitte, Outdoor Voices and HUGE have partnered with Amina for training that breaks the mold and makes a difference. Meanwhile, millions of readers tune into her work via destinations like Byrdie, Yahoo Beauty, Bustle, The List, MindbodyGreen, The Observer & Thrive Global.